Fibre Cement Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Marley Eternit, their families or anyone else associated with this competition. The competitor is also closed to Marley Eternit trading companies and their families.
2. All information detailing how to enter the competition form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition opens at 09:00 on 01.8.15 and closes at midnight on 25.9.15. Marley Eternit reserves the right to change the competition dates at any time. Any changes to the competition will be announced via our Facebook and Twitter channels.
4. Entries must be made by filling in the designated form and handing it to a Marley Eternit merchant. Only one entry per person will be accepted. No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party.
5. The winner will be selected at random and contacted via email/ and or telephone.
6. The winner will be notified by 05.10.15. The winner is required to confirm his/her acceptance of the prize within 14 days of being notified or the prize may be forfeited and redrawn.
7. The prize includes a £2,000 Holiday voucher. The voucher is valid for one year and should be redeemed with the travel agent specified with the voucher. The travel agent reserves the right to apply their own T&Cs to the voucher and booking.
8. Marley Eternit reserves the right to amend the competition terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be publicised via our Facebook and Twitter channels.
9. Marley Eternit will use the winner’s name for promotional activity related to the competition. This may include but not be limited to: Including your name on our blog, Facebook and Twitter channels.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
11. The voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or exchange.