JB FireSafe® has been specifically developed to meet the increasing demand for fire retardant scaffold boards across multiple sectors, including the London Underground, On & Off-shore oil and gas plants and other high risk fire sensitive and below the ground sites.
Marley Eternit is the first and only manufacturer of timber scaffold boards in Europe to install its own on-site fire retardant treatment facility.
This allows Marley Eternit to offer:
- reduced lead time due to a shorter supply chain
- streamlined logistics and costs
- treatment to Euroclass ‘B’ or ‘C’ (equivalent to BS476 Class 0 or 1)
Marley eternit manufactures three categories of Fire Retardant Scaffold Board:
- 38×225 BSI 1.2m Support Centre
- 38×225 BSI 1.5m Support Centre
- 63×225 BSI 2.5m Support Centre
JB FireSafe uses Osmose FirePRO treatment system to offer the optimal process for the treatment of timber scaffold boards.
JB Firesafe Scaffold Boards are graded in accordance with BS2482:2009, treated in accordance with WPA FR4 commodity specification FR4 to Euroclass C (or B, as appropriate) using a Osmose FirePRO; a WPA ‘HR’ Approved & Listed product.