Antislip Timber Decking
Anti-slip timber decking boards continue to be an increasingly popular choice for commercial applications particularly across the education, leisure and lifestyle, health, retail and public sectors. Their use should be considered with any application where there is a timber deck with public access.
For high risk areas use our JB AnitslipPlus range and for urban areas where inclusively is important then use our JB CitiDeck range.
Marley Eternit anti slip timber deck boards are manufactured from selected joinery grade European Redwood and supplied in a variety of lengths.
- Boards are graded to BS 4978:2007+A1:2011 Strength Class C16 or C24 and CE marked.
- C16 is suitable for most landscaping and commercial applications.
- C24 is suitable for applications where there may be higher loads or there is the need for wider joist centres. These may include bridge decks, boardwalks and balconies.
- All Marley Eternit premium boards are further inspected to ensure there are no knot holes or excessive dead knots.
- Marley Eternit have span tables for both BS 5268 designs and a full set of tables based on Eurocode calculations and load scenarios (see info centre article on Eurocode and CE marking).
- Marley Eternit deck boards are preservative treated with MicroPro® a new preservative system incorporating micronized copper co-biocides; an environmentally preferred product which delivers a natural timber look.