Collection of your personal information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in any forms on our website
• Information provided in any email, letter or telephone call that you send or make to us
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources and tools that you use. In order to provide better services to use, we will use this data to analyse a user’s journey.
We will use personal information provided by you or gathered by us for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information, offers, products and/or services;
• To update our records; and
• To analyse trends and profiles, including in relation to use of the website
We will use the information provided by you to inform you about our latest products and services that we think might be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of receiving these updates, you can do so at any time by unticking the box on the registration page, unsubscribing from our email list or by sending an email to email@example.com.
We may also pass your personal information to carefully selected third parties in order that they may contact you with details of products or services that they believe may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of receiving these updates, you can do so at any time by unticking the box on the registration page, unsubscribing from our email list or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing your personal information
You agree that have the right to share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
• We sometimes use third parties to process personal information on our behalf. Where we use third parties to process your personal information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard your personal information.
• We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal purposes or as part of legal proceedings
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.