Collection of your personal information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in any forms on our website
• Information provided in any email, letter or telephone call that you send or make to us
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources and tools that you use. In order to provide better services to use, we will use this data to analyse a user’s journey.
We will use personal information provided by you or gathered by us for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information, offers, products and/or services;
• To update our records; and
• To analyse trends and profiles, including in relation to use of the website
We will use the information provided by you to inform you about our latest products and services that we think might be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of receiving these updates, you can do so at any time by unticking the box on the registration page, unsubscribing from our email list or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also pass your personal information to carefully selected third parties in order that they may contact you with details of products or services that they believe may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of receiving these updates, you can do so at any time by unticking the box on the registration page, unsubscribing from our email list or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
• We sometimes use third parties to process personal information on our behalf. Where we use third parties to process your personal information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard your personal information.
• We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal purposes or as part of legal proceedings
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
You can find out more about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of a large proportion of the world’s websites, as they are now a standard part of most modern websites.
Cookies used on the Marley Eternit Website:
1. Strictly necessary cookies
These types of cookies are essential in order for you to move around the website and use its features (such as secure areas of the site, like “My Account”)
2. Performance cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information of the pages visited, by using the Marley Eternit website, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for example, which page is visited, and if there are any error messages. All information collected from these cookies is anonymous.
3. Functional Cookies
To help improve the experience that you have on our website, these cookies are used to remember choices that you have made.
These cookies can be used to remember name, region in which you are located and changes that you have made to text size, font and other parts of the website that can be customised.
4. Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests.
They can also be used to limit the number of times you so an advertisement. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission, they remember that you have visited and website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
5. Remarketing Cookies
We use remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from third parties such as Google, Facebook and Twitter to present adverts for our services and products over the Google Network and via Facebook and Twitter.
This will mean that you may see an ad for our services or products as a result of visiting our website. Your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing services other than to present so with our services and products.
6. Other websites
This website may contain links to other websites which are outside of our control and not covered by this policy