Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering in this competition you agree to the terms and conditions as stated.
2. This competition is open to all UK, CI, IOM and ROI residents aged 18 or over.
3. This competition is not open to employees and immediate families of the promoter and its agencies.
4. The competition will run from 1st July to 1st October 2015
5. Entries per person are not limited, only one prize per entrant if chosen.
6. The winner must be aged 18 or over.
7. The prize will be sent out a week after the winners are announced.
8. Please allow 28 days for delivery.
9. The prize winner will be informed via email
10. This prize package is non-negotiable. No cash or alternatives are available.
11. The terms and conditions as stated are final and non-negotiable.
12. The decision of the promoter is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. 25 winners will be picked in September to win the prize. The prize will be announced .
14. 25 Winners will be determined by Marley Eternit. In the event of a tie-break, winner will be drawn at random.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries, or emails/communications that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
16. Subject to their consent the winner will be required to participate in any reasonable related publicity resulting in this promotion without further recompense.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. The prize is non-transferable to a third party not entered in this competition.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and any amendment will be notified to the winner in writing.
20. This promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and both entrant and Promoter irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.