About the Technical Advisory Service (TAS)
While our technical advice is free to customers, our services add value to the business – we know building professionals choose companies that are knowledgeable and offer high levels of technical support.
Our technical advisors are professional people who come from wide-ranging backgrounds. We offer high quality advice on how our products are used in construction and there are also opportunities to sell our products. Working here, you could also be providing:
- NBS specifications
- An estimating service for our roofing products and Cedral range
- A first point of contact for specifiers
- Sales leads to the sales teams
- Developing and maintaining our CAD and BIM portfolios.
About the Site Services department
The main responsibility for our small team of highly qualified building professionals is investigating and managing product complaints – which is an important and challenging role. Your work would also see you communicating with the company solicitors when required to seek legal advice that is relevant to the complaints.
About working in TAS and Site Services
- There can be opportunities to do training courses like the Institute of Roofing and external CAD training (from TAS) or Health and Safety courses (from Site Services) to further develop and enhance your knowledge and skills base.
- We encourage career progression. From these departments, you might be able to go other departments within Marley Eternit or other companies in the worldwide Etex Group.
Find out more about the rewards and benefits of working for us.
Check out our current vacancies here.