About our Sales department
Our aim at Marley Eternit is to be the leader rather than the follower, to help shape the external fabric of buildings and the designs of tomorrow – today. The sales team is integral to driving this vision forward.
There are four national sales teams, with the large roofing team being further divided into regional teams. Our sales people have a strong and varied skill set including trained Quantity Surveyors, BREEAM Assessors, CAD and an architectural background, and we also have a mixture of undergraduates and post graduates alongside experienced sales people, which all adds to our forward thinking and innovative approach.
About our teams
- You will benefit from strong leadership, clear communication and support to help you meet your objectives.
- The culture is hard working, motivated and competitive, yet there is also a strong sense of team spirit, providing support when you need it.
- Everyone is well respected, valued and listened to.
- There are opportunities to be part of task groups with UK sister companies and to learn more by sharing knowledge and best practice.
About working here
- There is a commitment to provide guidance and mentoring to help people follow their desired career paths.
- You will have the opportunity to take the Institute of Roofing qualification, while there is also support for taking other qualifications and specific courses.
- When it comes to other opportunities in the company and the multinational Etex Group, the chances are that you will have a transferable skill set, particularly for procurement, operations and other forward facing roles.
Find out more about the rewards and benefits of working for us.
Check out our current vacancies here.