About the Marketing department
Burton upon Trent
We are responsible for driving demand for products and services and developing the most effective and efficient marketing tools. It is a fast-paced, collaborative environment, where you are often working with other departments, industry bodies, suppliers, customers and each other.
We pride ourselves on being first, whether that’s product innovation or developing digital tools and apps to help make the lives of construction professionals easier. We embrace new marketing tools and approaches.
About our team
With a varied set of skills, our team works with all elements of the marketing mix using both traditional (POS, direct, advertising, sponsorship, PR) and modern (digital – including web, social, email and CRM) tools. There is plenty of opportunity to make a difference as each team member manages their own product or service portfolio, which can include:
- New product development
- Strategic marketing planning
- Campaign management
- Brand positioning
- Digital services and solutions.
About working here
- We actively encourage team members to participate in further education. Qualifications taken can include CIM certification, a degree or a Masters.
- We keep up to speed with the latest marketing tools through structured learning, sharing knowledge and cross-company meetings.
- There is an opportunity to share ideas and knowledge with like-minded professionals and work on Etex Group projects in the UK and abroad.
Find out more about the rewards and benefits of working for us.
Check out our current vacancies here.