About our HR department
Burton upon Trent
With a small, highly professional team of four, we are responsible for HR strategy and support company-wide, as well as working closely with the multinational Etex Group (of which Marley Eternit is a member) and its other UK businesses. Our Head of HR is one of Marley Eternit’s Leadership Team of five.
Our overarching vision is to maximise the performance and potential of our employees to deliver the company strategic objectives. So, as well as the usual day-to-day workload including casework, recruitment, policy and more, we concentrate on talent management and a culture and environment that encompass:
- Personal development
- Career progression
- Energised and engaged employees
- Inspiring and motivating managers
- Strong leadership and clear communication
- Being well respected and influential
- Innovation and forward thinking/technological advances.
About our team
- With sound teamwork and a high level of communication, we offer a strong supporting culture to colleagues.
- There is a real opportunity to use your knowledge to make a difference, as we offer solutions and advice that are respected throughout the organisation.
About working here
- We are committed to personal development and training.
- There can be opportunities to develop your career or move across departments/disciplines within Marley Eternit and within other Etex companies around the globe.
- You will be a valued team member and actively encouraged to offer ideas on how to improve what we do.
Find out more about the rewards and benefits of working for us.
Check out our current vacancies here.