Our Glasgow site
Kirkintilloch Road, Cadder, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow G64 2PY
We manufacture concrete tiles
This is the smallest Marley Eternit manufacturing site – with a big vision to be the clear choice for the customer while growing and developing our people to succeed in the marketplace.
We employ 30+ people, including mechanical and electrical maintenance teams, labourers, cleaners, a health & safety officer and an administrator. As with all sites, there is a big emphasis on continuous improvement, and a focus on approaches such as 5S and Kaizen, including advanced problem solving techniques.
- As part of a forward-looking, ambitious organisation, we have a modern production line manufacturing high quality roof tiles.
- As a team, we are constantly striving for improvements so we can exceed customer requirements.
- Health and safety are absolutely key to our operation, to protect our employees, our customers, our contractors and the general public.
- When you join us, you will receive comprehensive training to suit your role.
- Your opinions will be valued - we listen to ideas/suggestions and use them where we can.
- You will be working in a real team-based culture where all departments respect and understand each other.
Read more about working at our manufacturing sites and new vacancies.
Check out where we are on this map.