Who’s it for?
Designed primarily for staff working for companies who install Marley Eternit rainscreen cladding/ facades.
What’s it about?
The course contains discussion of the panel product range and fixing systems through to hands on involvement with installation onto training rigs. It covers the elements specific to Marley Eternit products along with some general discussion of facade requirements.
How long does it last?
Maximum number of delegates:
What are the objectives?
By the end of the course you will have:
• Gained an understanding of the Marley Eternit facade panel range.
• Discussed the different fixings used, specific to each product.
• Become familiar with the accessories and their function.
• Been given an overview of the different fixing systems available.
• Examined installation techniques.
• Prepared and fixed panels onto the training rigs.